faith in fakes v – teeming with people! ____對虛假之信賴 v – 人頭湧湧!

(Video projection, mirror__ 錄像投影, 鏡子)


 
What are they watching?
What am I watching?
Teeming with people?
Or, all my own reflections.

I am standing outside of the video,
but inside the space,
I am the extension of the video,
Just like the video continues the real space.

The mirror is not only the continuation of reality,
but also extends the illusion’s space of the video.
I am standing in front of the mirror.
It reflects me – the one in a real world.
However, I always believe the one in the other side of mirror.

This space reflects false and real status.
Today, our city has been full of REAL dream worlds and fictitious scenes.
While I am confused about what they have been watching in the video,
how I should understand the phenomenon in the city.
What am I watching?


他們在看什麼?
我又在看什麼?
人頭湧湧?
還是,一個個我自身的反映?

我站在影片之外,但又在這個空間的當中,
我是影片的延伸,
正如影片也是真實空間的延續。

而鏡不只是真實世界的延伸,也將影片的幻影空間延續了。
我在鏡的這一邊,它反映了在真實世界的我,
而我一直相信的是,鏡另一邊的我。

這個空間反映了虛虛實實的狀態。
今日的城市,不也是充滿了許多真實的幻想世界和虛擬景象。
在我正在迷惑影片的他們在看什麼之時,
我又如何去看這一城中現象,
我在看什麼?


- 2006    “Moving Castle”, Exchange Exhibition of Four Cities, in OX Warehouse, Macao.
- 2006   「移動城堡」,四地交流作品展,於澳門牛房倉庫。

No comments: